News / Events
Do you get excited about learning new technologies? Do you thrive on creating awesome interactive digital experiences that come to life at sporting events and museums?
No other digital agency in the DC area works with as many national brands or at as many premiere events as Brightline. Our unique blend of creative services include high-end programming, media production, and event integration.
We work with Infiniti, Sports Illustrated, US Army, ConocoPhillips, IBM, NISSAN and 5-hour ENERGY (to name a few) at events like the Super Bowl, NCAA Final Four, PGA, NFL and NASCAR.
Brightline is looking for stellar AS3 developers with experience in Adobe AIR development to join our team. The ideal candidate will also have an interest in electronics and micro controllers, Adobe AIR Native Extensions and natural user interfaces. Additional interest in mobile development and skills in C# and/or Objective C are a plus.
- Leading development of touch and gesture interactive projects
- On-site installation at major sporting events and conferences
- Systems integration with other technologies and APIs
- Office IT support
- Researching and recommending new technologies
- Solid flash/AS3 knowledge
- Understanding of software design patterns
Nice to have (ideally 1 or more):
- Objective C
- Appcelerator Titanium
- Quick learner
- Efficient developer
- Good people skills
- Cool under pressure
Web Site - http://www.brightlineinteractive.com
Interested in working on national brands at major sporting events?
Come be our Project Management Intern and get to work on projects that frequent the NASCAR circuit, the college NCAA and even the Super Bowl.
- Trafficking of projects and tasks
- Assisting with overall Project Management duties
- Planning out project timelines
- Working with internal production team for priorities, media and creative needs
- Working with vendors on deliverables
- Staging of large projects
- Quality assurance on all projects and documents
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Great organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
- Problem solving mentality
- Ability and desire to excel
- Self-starting attitude